The staff of the Hotel Northampton is committed to providing the highest level of service to you, our guests. Just steps from the front door, you will find an array of art galleries, specialty shops, unique boutiques, exciting nightlife, and fabulous dining. The Hotel Northampton is conveniently located just one mile off Interstate 91 and nestled within the Five College Community of Mount Holyoke, Amherst, Hampshire, and Smith Colleges, and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
Please enjoy your stay and call upon us when we may be of service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Complimentary continental breakfast.
- Complimentary parking, first-come, first-served.
- 24-hour business center.
- Plush terry robes.
- Bath amenities by Gilchrist and Soames.
- 32″ flat screen television.
- In-room safe deposit box upon request.
- 24-hour assistance.
- Daily housekeeping service.
- Fitness Center available 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Two restaurants: Coolidge Park Café & Historic Wiggins Tavern.
- 6000+ square feet of private function space.
- Room service available 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Same day laundry/dry cleaning (Monday-Friday).
- Check-in time is 2:30 p.m.; Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- We accommodate early/late check-ins/out whenever possible.
To set aside a block of rooms for wedding parties, reunions, meetings, or other special occasions, please call for rates and availability. Our sales manager will be happy to answer your questions at (413) 587-8105.
Bring your group tour to the Hotel Northampton. A trip to Western Massachusetts and the Pioneer Valley is a unique experience. Whether you are a group of 10 or 200, the Hotel Northampton will help you plan a tour that will be fondly remembered as one of your best.
Please let us know and we are happy to mail the items to you by your choice of carrier and use the credit card on file.
What to Wear
Monthly temperatures and clothing suggestions.
[ View PDF ]
Unfortunately, we do not allow pets in the hotel. Please inquire with our front desk staff for information on local kennels, or kindly leave pets at home. Exceptions are made for service animals.